I started my journey as a public speaker over ten years ago when I was a motivational speaker for at-risk youths enrolled in the National Youth Services in my home country, Jamaica. Since then, I have continued to speak with families on topics relating to parenting, children’s development, life skills, and family dynamics.
My talks may be tailored towards youths, academia, the education setting, parents, and young women.
My talks are dynamic and engaging as I connect with the audience through connecting real-life experiences with practical solutions.
Speaking topics may include, but not limited to
- Parenting with Positive Discipline
- Surviving the parenting maze
- Intimacy and the parent-child relationship
- The ebb and flow of teen peer relations
- Immigrant Benefits and Setbacks for families.
- Overcoming Challenges of Single Parenthood
- Balancing University Life and a Young Family
For bookings, please complete the for below